question

jason_damisch avatar image
0 Likes"
jason_damisch asked

Sandbox Store Items Not Vanishing After Being Deleted From Back End

My Store is here http://stores.sandbox.ebay.com/testuser-brickwoodmotors Yesterday I went into the backend and manually deleted all items from my store. Then I looked today in the front end of the store and there are still 83 items being shown, even though in Active Selling in the back end it shows none. In addition, when I click on any of the items in the front end, it shows the message. You ended this listing by indicating this item is no longer available. | Relist
sandbox store
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
jason_damisch answered
Yes, it is still doing this and on 9/28/15. I am suprised about how much stuff is broken in the Sandbox, it is barely serviceable. I imagine that it will always be this way and it won't be repaired at any time in the future. Rather, things will slowly progressively get worse as this thing rots and crumbles. I have listed and unlisted directly through the Trading API and indirectly through the Bulk Exchange system and any items which I add to the store do not show up in the front end of the store and those old 80 or so items which were deleted a long time ago never go away from the front end of the store. I'm unsatisfied. Jason Damisch
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
jason_damisch answered
Today some of the items which I am listing through the API are showing up in the front end of the sandbox store. The front end still shows the 80 or so items I deleted manually from the back end of the sandbox store. They will not go away.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.