question

thetechnodisco avatar image
0 Likes"
thetechnodisco asked ·

Is there a way to retrieve a listing's available to buy info?

Hello. I have noticed that using the finding API the amount of listings can be retrieved but I did not see a way to retrieve the amount available to buy per listing. Is there a way to do this?
finding api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thetechnodisco avatar image
0 Likes"
thetechnodisco answered ·
This is not answer: Hello. I have a question. Why am I not receiving the same response with the "FindingAPI.findcompleteditems call" that I get with the "ShoppingAPI.GetSingleItem call"? And I see that ebay and terapeak uses the same "FindingAPI.findcompleteditems call" to get their results. I sold some items but my username does not show up in the "findcompleteditems " results. But they do show up in the "GetSingleItem" results. It was a single listing with multiple available. I was thinking maybe it was the SOAP Version that I was using which is "1.13.0".Am I not able to retrieve single listing with multiple available data with the "FindingAPI.findcompleteditems call" ?
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, The findcompleteditems is more for finding items on eBay. Its just like the search that you use on eBay to find items. But GetSingleItem is more for getting more information about the item like the one that you can see on the View Item Page. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
The calls that I mentioned should provide the data you need. The field "QuantitySold" is in there. Isn't that what you're seeking? There's also total quantity. A little arithmetic and you can also see how many haven't yet sold.
· 1 · Share

Please read my non-answer below:
0 Likes 0 · ·
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
· 1 · Share

No. I am looking for the amount available per listing using the "fincompleteditems call". I want to view how many were sold just not how many successful listings there were. Maybe you or someone can direct me to a call that displays that information?
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.