question

lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi asked ·

FixedPriceTransaction not working any more

I was registering for FixedPriceTransaction Enable AuctionCheckoutComplete Enable CheckoutBuyerRequestsTotal Enable for a long time, AuctionCheckoutComplete still working, but the FixedPriceTransaction stoped working. I'm working with sandbox, while buying an item , i dont get the FixedPriceTransaction notification but when i complete the payment i do get the AuctionCheckoutComplete notification. Something has been changed ? how i can fix it? Thanks, ROi
sandbox-problemnotificationsfixedpricetransaction
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fruit-tree-nursery-australia avatar image
0 Likes"
fruit-tree-nursery-australia answered ·
I had this happen on the item number 291589512210 which meant the order never came through to me for this item. I would like to know how to stop this from happening too.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi answered ·
Almost 1 month has been passed... any update?

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi Sorry, there is no paid sandbox environment. Regarding this issue, I have reported a bug. Thanks
· 4 · Share

any updates? or ETA when i would be able to use this service again?
0 Likes 0 · ·
same for 110168748056
0 Likes 0 · ·
any update?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Could you please send an update? I need to know rather it gona be solved soon ... i'm kind of stuck right now..
0 Likes 0 · ·
lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi answered ·
for an example this one : 110168558840 i relist this item few times, all of the previous one as well did no triggered the FixedPriceTransaction

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi Can you please share a few item-ids where FixedPriceTransaction was expected to trigger, but didn't ? Also I'd need your Application-id, so please share it in private comments, or rather file a support ticket. Thanks
· 1 · Share

BTW, it is possible to buy a sandbox service from eBay that is working faster than the current one? i'm about to finish my application and i would like to have a test system and i would need something more stable than the one that provided for free..
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.