question

schwanthaler-computer-gmbh-cokg avatar image
1 Like"
schwanthaler-computer-gmbh-cokg asked ·

TradingAPI Error 21919303 - BrandMPN Problems [Solved]

Hey there, i wrote a Webbackend for our System which lists all of our Products on eBay (~2000 different Products). So this Backend automatically lists our products and updates stockvalues and prices. It worked absolutely fine (yeah sometimes i had to change code because of changes in the API, but regularly worked out quickly) till 1. September. Now i'm getting this annoying Error on almost every Product i try to list or update. The Problem is that i actually am submitting the Brand AND the MPN, but it looks like eBay don't recognizes those informations. Also the Products EAN code is submitted. Here is an example: Error 21919303: Das Artikelmerkmal Marke fehlt. Fügen Sie diesem Angebot Marke hinzu, geben Sie einen gültigen Wert ein und versuchen Sie es dann erneut. Error 21919303: Das Artikelmerkmal Herstellernummer fehlt. Fügen Sie diesem Angebot Herstellernummer hinzu, geben Sie einen gültigen Wert ein und versuchen Sie es dann erneut. Used BrandMPN: Genius 31730908100 Anyone running into the same issues? Or knows how i could fix this Problem? Regards, Mario edit: Just in case, heres the Part of my code where i list the brandmpn from above: $requestXmlBody .= ' '; $requestXmlBody .= " "; $requestXmlBody .= " $brandMPN "; $requestXmlBody .= " ".trim($EAN)." "; $requestXmlBody .= " "; ok, was not the Problem sending BrandMPN. it just where the ItemSpecifics... damn. You can fix this easily with a code like: Brand Brandname MPN BrandMPN
tradingapibrandmpn21919303
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

power-boater avatar image
0 Likes"
power-boater answered ·
Thank you for posting your solution! You are spot on!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vivekprima2 avatar image
0 Likes"
vivekprima2 answered ·
Hey i am a dot net developer and trying to create an application from where i can add product to ebay listing but i am unable to identify from where i can find the detail about a category and all the value to add for a field Like brand Features Model and other detail which are showing when we going to add item on ebay site .

webbedin avatar image
0 Likes"
webbedin answered ·
Thanks for the solution on this one. No thanks to eBay .. I've been banging my head on this one all day. I thought it was problems with our codes. THANK YOU

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.