question

madaboutcostumes avatar image
0 Likes"
madaboutcostumes asked ·

"GetItemsAwaitingFeedback" isn't working, I have tried submitting a request via Api Testing tool as well ...

"GetItemsAwaitingFeedback" isn't working, I have even tried submitting a request via Api Testing tool, it doesn't work. What shall I do?
apiebay-apiebay-trading-apibug-notificationbug-fix
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

testaccount-intradesys avatar image
0 Likes"
testaccount-intradesys answered ·
If it really was a an API side bug, I couldn't help you there but just hope that an eBay DTS rep would pick up your concern. In the meantime, if you want to make sure that it's not an artefact of the API testing tool (e.g. strict timeouts), you might want to try to run your call via https://sdk.intradesys.com/s/52720e003547c70561bf5e03b95aa99f and see if you get a result or not. Best, --Andreas

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
madaboutcostumes answered ·
Also, I have tested other operations within api testing tool, they all work fine.

0 Likes"
madaboutcostumes answered ·
thanks for responding @testaccount-intradesys It seems to be a problem with the large amount of data it's trying to retrieve. Although it shouldn't be as it should be paged to 25 results per page by default anyway. Here's my basic request with minimal fields: **stripped** --- after about 90 seconds ----- Error The operation has timed out ​ I have seen this report in my eBay account, It has over 5000 records within last 90 days of items that are awaiting feedback. I am trying to write a script to send them automatic emails to request feedback from these users. I have even tried the following request, it gives back the same result via developer api testing tool as well as my own script: **stripped** 10 3 ​ I have also tried "EntriesPerPage=2" Could it be something to do with the indexing of this data within eBay's databases? It's certainly a bug ... Any help would be appreciated ...

testaccount-intradesys avatar image
0 Likes"
testaccount-intradesys answered ·
How does it fail for you? For me, it works (returns success) but the result is empty as I don't have any items awaiting feedback: https://sdk.intradesys.com/s/52720e003547c70561bf5e03b95aa99f Can you post request & result? Best, --Andreas

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.