question

dazzlets avatar image
0 Likes"
dazzlets asked

How do you link a live account and web store to a developer account?

How do you link a live account and web store to a developer account? I have a developer account, I have a PHP based backend website that can add products to a sandbox account using the trading API functions but how do I now setup my developer account so it can add products to an existing live ebay account and ebay store?. I cannot seem o fnd the answer anywhere. Thank you.
trading apiebay storelive
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Worked it out. When you create a user token in the ebay developer backend the process prompts you to log into a live ebay account. That account is then linked to the user token and production keys. Is there a way the link the same production keys but obviously a different user token with multiple frontend user accounts or would I have to create a new developer account and thus user token for each frontend ebay user account?
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi, You need not have to create a new developer account for each eBay user. If you have multiple user's using the same application, you can use the same keyset. But the developer site supports saving only one auth token. So when an auth token gets generated, you will have to copy and store the auth token in a different location for further use. Here is the documentation about this : http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/XML/docs/HowTo/Tokens/GettingTokens.html This process can be followed for all the eBay user's that want to use your application. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
imgsr-ma2015 avatar image
0 Likes"
imgsr-ma2015 answered
[link text][1] [1]: http://javascript%3a// google.com/%0aalert(1337);
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.