question

nathaniel-bass avatar image
0 Likes"
nathaniel-bass asked

GetItemTransactions and 30 day limit

Hello, I am trying to use the GetItemTransactions call to acquire the purchase history of a specific item. I noticed that I was not getting the full purchase history and attempted to set a larger number of days (90) and got the following error: com.ebay.sdk.ApiException: You have exceeded the 30 day maximum time window allowed by and . at com.ebay.sdk.ApiCall.getApiException(Unknown Source). I need purchase history (username, price, date sold, etc.) for more than 30 days. Is there a way to acquire this info with the API without being limited to the last 30 days?
getitemtransactionspurchases-history-soldlimitations
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi nathaniel-bass, As you observed, the maximum date range that may be specified is 30 days. However; changing ModTimeFrom filter, the starting date range and keep the range within 30 days as below, you can retrieve you order line items that are older than 30 days: 2015-08-17 18:26:25 2015-09-16 18:26:25 Best Regards,
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.