question

sincyber01 avatar image
0 Likes"
sincyber01 asked

ebay category API with final value fee

I want make category List using category api. I made it category list using getcategory Api. And I also need final value fee per category list. I couldn't find category Api with FVF. eBay supply category Api with FVF?
fvf
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
I could be wrong on this, but I don't think the FVF depends only on leaf category or meta category. Instead, there are also pricing tiers, seller promotions, and perhaps a few other variables that affect the Final Value Fee.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your answer. I means I am going to make category DB List like ebay category list. and want to show final value fee(FVF) when I select category .
0 Likes 0 ·
today_and_everyday avatar image
0 Likes"
today_and_everyday answered
IF you an eBay store, the % rate charged will depend on the category you have used. See this article for reference: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/storefees.html#fvf For example for "Coins" the rate used will be 6.15%, but for "Music" related categories the rate will be "7.15%"
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.