question

napalmez avatar image
0 Likes"
napalmez asked ·

Tracking number passed via CompleteSale isn't being displayed in web interface

Hi, We faced with odd issue: for order, closed via CompleteSale with tracking number and carrier provided (operation succeeded), tracking number exists if we request order via GetOrders, but doesn't exist in web interface. It happens for all orders in one store, but doesn't happen for another. Example request params we send: order_id: '123451234-2341234', shipped: true, shipment: { shipment_tracking_details: [ { shipping_carrier_used: 'Israel Post', shipment_tracking_number: 'RR123123123IL' } ] } Could you help with it please? Thank you in advance. Cheers, Anthony
tracking-numbercompletesale
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
I can see the tracking information both in GetOrders, and MyeBay. Can you please file a support ticket if you are still facing this issue? I'd need example where the tracking number was uploaded but not visible. For the example, that you share, please do not upload the tracking number through UI. I can provide some credit hours if you can share your developer login-id Thanks
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @vijayta.developersupport, Would be perfect if you could provide some credit hours for this problem, our developer login 'veeqo'. I'll share more problematic orders in the support ticket then. Thank you in advance.
0 Likes 0 · ·
napalmez avatar image
0 Likes"
napalmez answered ·
By the way, tracking number is not real, provided as example, do you need real one?

napalmez avatar image
0 Likes"
napalmez answered ·
Hi @vijayta.developersupport, Thank you for response, here is real data: OrderID: '290677231373-1207104656019' Seller username: 'acabili'

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi The orderID doesn't seem to be valid. Can you please provide the seller's username, and correct OrderID? Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.