question

rafa_past avatar image
0 Likes"
rafa_past asked ·

Error creating products in Germany

Hello i am having problems with some products to upload or create in ebay Germany, the error shows is Das Artikelmerkmal Herstellernummer fehlt. Fügen Sie diesem Angebot Herstellernummer hinzu, geben Sie einen gültigen Wert ein und versuchen Sie es dann erneut but i am uploading good MPN, example: 8436531363307 L-Link LL-1070F true true true Energieeffizienzklasse A Marke L-Link MPN LL-1070F Can anyone help me?
errorgermanympn additem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

easyautoparts-de avatar image
0 Likes"
easyautoparts-de answered ·
Hi. How glad I am that i found this thread @shrut_h.. I'm having the same issue, but it doesn't seem to make any sense.. Due to price problems we have had our listings down for a couple of months (around 100.000), now when i try to upload using .NET api i get the same error as @rafa_past, along with hersteller (Manufactorer, i think). But im using the same code on almost the same products, at least 95% products should be the same, but suddenly they wont go throw, is this a new update?? My code: ItemType item = new ItemType(); item.StartPrice = new AmountType(); item.StartPrice.Value = Convert.ToDouble(products[i].getEURPrice()); item.StartPrice.currencyID = CurrencyCodeType.EUR; item.Currency = CurrencyCodeType.EUR; item.Site = SiteCodeType.Germany; item.Country = CountryCodeType.DK; item.ListingDuration = "GTC" ; item.Quantity = 1; item.Location = "Denmark"; item.ListingType = ListingTypeCodeType.FixedPriceItem; GetUserCall user = new GetUserCall(); GetAccountRequestType acc = new GetAccountRequestType(); SellerProfilesType sellerProfile = new SellerProfilesType(); item.SellerProfiles = sellerProfile; SellerPaymentProfileType sellerPayProfile = new SellerPaymentProfileType(); sellerPayProfile.PaymentProfileName = "Zahlungsbedingungen 22182573"; item.SellerProfiles.SellerPaymentProfile = sellerPayProfile; SellerReturnProfileType sellerRetProfile = new SellerReturnProfileType(); sellerRetProfile.ReturnProfileName = "Rücknahmebedingungen 13533836"; item.SellerProfiles.SellerReturnProfile = sellerRetProfile; SellerShippingProfileType sellershipProfile = new SellerShippingProfileType(); sellershipProfile.ShippingProfileName = productsToAdd[i].getShippingProfileName(); item.SellerProfiles.SellerShippingProfile = sellershipProfile; item.Title = productsToAdd[i].generateEbayTitel(); item.Description = productsToAdd[i].generateDecription(); string temp = productsToAdd[i].getShippingProfileName(); item.SellerProfiles.SellerShippingProfile.ShippingProfileName = productsToAdd[i].getShippingProfileName(); CategoryType category = new CategoryType(); category.CategoryID = productsToAdd[i].EbayKat; item.PrimaryCategory = category; item.ConditionID = int.Parse(productsToAdd[i].generateConditionID()); item.PictureDetails = new PictureDetailsType(); item.PictureDetails.PictureURL = new StringCollection(); for (int j = 0; productsToAdd[i].PicList.Count > j; j++) { item.PictureDetails.PictureURL.Add(productsToAdd[i].PicList[j]); } itemTypesToEbay.Add(item); 16.000 products was succesfully uploaded, but the rest threw errors.. All of which had previous been on Ebay with the same code to upload I got some issues with pictures, prices and what seems to be seller profiles aswell. But i'll make new threads for these..

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I know you have a ticket with us and I did respond to the ticket. I am pasting my response here so that others can benefit from it too.: The reason you see this error is that, the Category in which you had listed this item has Required ( Got this information from GetCategoryFeatures API Call). You now to include it as part of the ( http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/ReviseItem.html#Request.Item.ProductListingDetails ) in your ReviseItem API Call. Please do that and your error should go away. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.