question

guardian626 avatar image
0 Likes"
guardian626 asked

how do I find out why a scheduled add fixed price item job failed

Is there a way to figure out why a scheduled job failed? JobId 5588854208, FileReferenceId 5608411528
addfixedpriceitembulk data exchange service
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Can you please try specifying the tag above the tag and then try ? Let me know if the job fails again. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
what tag are you referring to?
0 Likes 0 ·
Sorry, Somehow the Header tag just got wiped out in the above message. Please try specifying the Header tag above the AddFixedPriceItem tag and then try ? Do let us know what happens. Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
noodleman8 avatar image
0 Likes"
noodleman8 answered
you can lookup the job status using an API call, http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/bulk-data-exchange/CallRef/getJobStatus.html You should see an error message to show the failure reason. note that I have found the bulk API and scheduled jobs to be VERY unreliable lately. Sometimes they go to "Failed" with no error, but this appears to be an issue on the Ebay side. It appears to just randomly work one day and then break the next.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.