question

dealqueenxx avatar image
0 Likes"
dealqueenxx asked ·

Compatibility Application check --- HTTP 503 service unavailable

I tried to initiate compatibility check to increase the call limit. but after activating the support account and go to the app check, it shows "HTTP 503 Service Unavailable". could anyone help to solve this issue?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Me too. Same problem. Would love to submit a compatible application check, but the form is unavailable. HTTP 503 Service Unavailable error.
0 Likes 0 · ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Are you still facing the issue? Please let us know. We might need your developer account ID. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

getitdigital avatar image
0 Likes"
getitdigital answered ·
Me too. Same problem. Would love to submit a compatible application check, but the form is unavailable. HTTP 503 Service Unavailable error. @ developer-support@ebay.com Any input here?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.