question

elixirgardens avatar image
0 Likes"
elixirgardens asked

GetOrders - ShippedTime field doesn't always return for shipped orders

Hi all, I'm getting this issue in the GetOrders request that some orders do not return the ShippedTime field, yet they are marked as shipped in eBay itself and provide a date when this happened - so I don't see why nothing is returned. [This]( https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/10848/getorderscall-getorders-getshippedtime-returns-nul.html) question seems to be the only related issue I can find, with the exception that we do not provide tracking numbers for our orders and as such no tracking information is present on the orders in eBay. So either this is the same issue but being triggered by something other than tracking information, or it's a separate issue altogether.
getorders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi Do you see MyeBay showing the order as Shipped, and only GetOrders not returning the ShippedTime? or, the orders got marked as Unshipped ? Can you please share a recent OrderID and the time when the order was marked as Shipped, where GetOrders is not returning the ShippedTime? Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.