question

thaibeautybar avatar image
0 Likes"
thaibeautybar asked

No Order Confirmations or Order Update Shipping Notifications Sent to my Buyers

I started getting a flood of email from buyers asking if I shipped their orders. I looked in the email logs for the sales and see that only the Order Confirmation is logged. The Order Update and Feedback Reminders are not in the log. I contacted another seller to make a purchase from me and show me the email she receives from ebay for the order. She did not get any message from ebay. No Order Confirmation and No Shipping Notification when I marked the order "Shipped." I have contacted ebay support several times about this but the problem has not been resolved. How can I get a technical support person to investigate the problem with my seller account? My ebay ID is thaibeautybar
order status
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi Are you still facing this issue? If so, can you please share any recent examples(orders, sales record number) for this issue ? Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thaibeautybar avatar image
0 Likes"
thaibeautybar answered
As far as I know the problem has not been resolved. I had another seller make a purchase from me and she did not receive an order confirmation or a shipment notification when I marked the order shipped. She has her preferences set to receive these notifications. My ebay ID: thaibeautybar Item number: 151540269569 buyer ID: thai-etc-group sale date: August 23, 2015 My Sale record number: 9121

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.