question

genialmotor avatar image
0 Likes"
genialmotor asked ·

Problem with FileExchange

Hi everyone, we just experienced this problem with FileExchange: we tried to upload a test file with just one listing to see how FileExchange works and we received this log from the server: Line Number Action Status ErrorCode ErrorMessage 1 Failure BAF.Error.4 Unparseable Line 2 Failure BAF.Error.4 Unparseable Line 3 Failure BAF.Error.4 Unparseable Line 4 Failure BAF.Error.4 Unparseable Line 5 Failure BAF.Error.4 Unparseable Line 7

Failure BAF.Error.5 Unable to find Task Action Id for task

7 Failure BAF.Error.4 Unparseable Line we contacted merchant support that hasn't been able to give us an answer. now i would like to ask if this error is related to something we wrote down in the CSV file, putting apart line 7 (first of two) that i know is a syntax error in the description. the upload type was a VerifyAdd and the item is not present on the shop, so no risk it is a duplicate listing. we tried this upload several times and received always the same error report. any help is really appreciated. Thank you.

file exchangefile-exchange
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

genialmotor avatar image
0 Likes"
genialmotor answered ·
maybe i didn't explain it very well: every time you try to upload a file on FileExchange, you receive a log from the server that is in CSV format. i'm not a developer so i do not know how to obtain an XML since i am trying to upload directly from Firefox on FileExchange interface on eBay site. anyway, this issue is resolved, now i am experiencing error 37: "Error - I dati di input per il tag non sono validi o mancano. Verifica la documentazione API.|Item.ShippingDetails|" they said that shipping details are not correct, but i do not know how to figure out why since i think the ile i am uploading is fine.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

noodleman8 avatar image
0 Likes"
noodleman8 answered ·
you mentioned CSV... it should be XML ;)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.