question

phs-electronic avatar image
0 Likes"
phs-electronic asked

Login to Sandbox not working

Hi everyone, I want to use the sandbox to test a shopdesign. I created a sandbox-user, sandbox-shop, connected it o paypal, tested one or two things in the shop administration. And suddenly I was asked to login again. I inserted the correct login credentials as 10 minutes before. After about 2 minutes of loading i got an error that username/password were wrong. But they definitely were correct. So I logged out, trying to login again, used another browser, spent hours in typing my correct password. I even created a new developer user, new sandbox-user, new sandbox-shop. Happyly logged in. But after about half an hour of testing, same here. I was asked for loggin in again. And even on a page I loaded sucessfully before, I was now asked for login. And same as before: I entered my correct username and login and it said they were wrong. Absolutly horrible and a total waste of time. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or fix this error. Unbelievable that a company like ebay isn't able to maintain a working developer environment and sandbox. Any tip would be helpful. Thanks in advance
sandboxloginnot working
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

delphiglass avatar image
0 Likes"
delphiglass answered
You need to make a separate Sandbox user login, it's different than your Developer login. Go to: https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/sandboxuser/default.aspx The sandbox user creations can silently fail, keep trying until you get a green success message that says: Sandbox User Created

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

morphase avatar image
0 Likes"
morphase answered
Exact same thing for me, no clue what's going on. Once I've crated my sandbox account, I can login to the sandbox eBay account. However, as soon as I try to create a store, I run in to the issue that @username describes above. I get prompted to login again, however the credentials I use for the regular eBay account do not work? Get prompted forever :-( Anybody out there, who has a solution?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.