question

cochesdemetal_es avatar image
0 Likes"
cochesdemetal_es asked ·

FTP credentials

Hi. I am installing this extension in Magento: GoMage Pro Feed. I want to create a feed of my catalogue to send it automatically to my eBay account. What I am asked to do is to provide eBay FTP credentials, so the extension can connect with my eBay account. (this is the step in which I am having problems, ( https://wiki.gomage.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=590615 ). Where am I supposed to get this information? Thanks in advance.
magentoftp
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
eBay's API doesn't have any FTP/SFTP credentials; that's not how authentication operates at eBay Dev. I'm not familiar with how Magento, GoMage Pro, or Datafeedwatch works. But often S/FTP connections are usually talked about in reference to authenticating connections for upload/download between your personal computer and your web hosting company. Maybe look around for a Magento forum...

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jaasgroup avatar image
0 Likes"
jaasgroup answered ·
Wish this was answered, trying to do the same thing for Datafeedwatch. Where does the FTP credentials come from on eBay's side?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.