question

sopranosomega avatar image
0 Likes"
sopranosomega asked

Unable to set account type

At the moment I have the username 'TESTUSER_bunny' and the account type wasn't specified so I am unable to run any trading api's However when I go to my preferences to update it I get as far as the login screen and despite typing in the username and password it loops back to the login screen. Is there a work around for this? I would like to set it to personal and continue coding
sandbox-problemaccount type
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
noodleman8 avatar image
0 Likes"
noodleman8 answered
i am seeing similar behaviour today. I've created a bunch of new user accounts to test, but none of them will let me login after they have been created. Yesterday it was taking a good 5 mins to load the account preferences pages as well, making it near impossible to update the details in the accounts I already had. I gave up after 2 hours and decided to wait for whatever is broken to be fixed.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.