question

inspireddesigns0 avatar image
0 Likes"
inspireddesigns0 asked

Unable to login to Ebay Sandbox UK

Hi, When I try to sign in to the ebay sandbox uk, I am constantly getting a message that reg.sandbox.ebay.co.uk is unresponsive. I can get as far as the username and password , but the next page is not responding. Unable to connect - Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at reg.sandbox.ebay.co.uk. Same with all other browsers. Been trying now for over 2 weeks, Please let me know if there's an issue.
sign in form
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Are you still not able to login to eBay Sandbox UK? Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 ·
paulcraven2003 avatar image
0 Likes"
paulcraven2003 answered
I can't login either, any ideas?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

inspireddesigns0 avatar image
0 Likes"
inspireddesigns0 answered
Hi Paul, @paulcraven2003 Oddly enough, I put a proper support ticket in yesterday, and after giving them my user credentials to login, they could not log in either. When I was logging in the full URL I was being re-directed to was https://reg.sandbox.ebay.co.uk/reg/ChangeSecretQuestion?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sandbox.ebay.co.uk%2F &flow=SIGN_IN It appears that there is a problem with my account (Hint here the ChangeSecretQuestion) . I have been advised the following. "The verification flow is not enabled in sandbox environment. If possible please create an new seller id in sandbox environment. " "Since this is account level setting related problem, it may not get fixed immediately. " "To continue your development task I recommend you to create a new sandbox user and proceed further. " Have fun. Regards Kev
10 |600

bammy_surns avatar image
0 Likes"
bammy_surns answered
I get the ChangeSecretQuestion url when trying to login but if I then go to www.sandbox.ebay.co.uk after seeing this screen I am logged in successfully! You could try that.
10 |600

paulcraven2003 avatar image
1 Like"
paulcraven2003 answered
@bammy_surns you are a STAR!! Thanks for that I'm in! I have so much setup on the account, stores, cards, listings. Hopefully ebay will get this sorted. Cheers Paul
10 |600

@paulcraven2003 no probs :)
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We are aware of this issue. We will let you know when this issue is resolved. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.