question

chrilith avatar image
0 Likes"
chrilith asked ·

Wrong data into FindingAPI results!

Hi, I'm testing the FindingAPI and found today that most the info in this API is wrong using findItemsByKeywords. For instance, in ListingInfo, I have item ID 231582271615, which ends in 1 day on the eBay website, but endTime is 2015-09-01T05:38:28.000Z and SellingStatus = P22DT11H18M15S. Also buyItNowAvailable = false but true on the website!!! I tried on http://geo-ship.com and same wrong result, so it really seems to come form the API. It is the same for other items in the listing. It seems that the data are mostly unreliable :( Any clue? Thanks Chris
finding-apifinditemsbykeywords
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
The website time is not the end time. It's when the current sale price ends. The docs explain why the BIN flag is false.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chrilith avatar image
0 Likes"
chrilith answered ·
hi clickprime, Thanks for your answser. Indeed, it is the sale price, sorry :) ANd right it is written: "buyItNowAvailable will return "false" if the listing type is anything but "AuctionWithBIN". Please ignore buyItNowAvailable for fixed-price listings. " I'll check this later then. Thanks!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.