question

xxherox avatar image
0 Likes"
xxherox asked

C# get MyWorldSmallImage with IncludeSelector

Hi.. in the api it say i need to include the "IncludeSelector: Details" in order to get the optional field. iam trying to retrieve the field using: ApiContext apiContext = GetApiContext(); //Create Call object and execute the Call GetUserCall apiCall = new GetUserCall(apiContext); My question is: how do i have to make the call in C# to get back the optional User.MyWorldSmallImage? any help is really appreciated. and where is the GetUserProfile Call ? i cannot find it in the Version 931 .. thanks in advance
c#includeselector
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello xxherox, There is no field called 'MyWorldSmallImage' in any Trading Service API. Also there is no API called GetUserProfile in eBay Trading Service. Best Regards, eBay Developer Technical Support.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xxherox avatar image
0 Likes"
xxherox answered
hi and thanks for your answer. please check here: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/shopping/docs/callref/GetUserProfile.html there is a field called MyWorldSmallImage for sure. can you please tell me how to get it?
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.