question

dheeraj295 avatar image
0 Likes"
dheeraj295 asked

eBay store - can not manage ebay custom category (We are temporarily unable to perform this operation. Please try again later.)

Hello, I have subscribed the eBay Store but I am not able to manage the store in sandbox. I am continuously getting the error message that We are temporarily unable to perform this operation. Please try again later. from the last one week, still the same issues. Please fix the issue. I am not able to test my application in this mode because of this issues. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/730-store-categories.png
categoryebay store
store-categories.png (265.9 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dheeraj295 avatar image
0 Likes"
dheeraj295 answered
Hello, @shrut_h I am following you and everynight (in India) around 1 am, I got 8 or 10 mail that you replied on forum questions. I have open one by one mail expecting that may be you replied on some of my question, but I got nothing. My application is have so much issues because I am not able to test that in sandbox mode because of these issues. Please reply here something. I am stuck in a very critical position. Please help. Thanks in advance. Regards, Dheeraj

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dazzlets avatar image
0 Likes"
dazzlets answered
I have the same issue in the sandbox. "Manage Store Categories" remains unavailable. Please advise ebay support! Thank you.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi I have reported a bug against this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.