question

dealsonallparts avatar image
0 Likes"
dealsonallparts asked

I am executing the AddItem request which has Does not apply, but still getting the following error : Invalid value for UPC.

I am executing the AddItem request which has Does not apply, but still getting the following error : Invalid value for UPC. Invalid value for UPC. 21916691 Error UPC
does not apply
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
dealsonallparts answered
This is not working. Use Case 3 : I am executing the AddItem request which has Does not apply, but still getting the following error : Invalid value for UPC. Invalid value for UPC. 21916691 Error UPC Why and how to solve it ? Sol : Please check your request and see if you are sending false. If the UPC does NOT exists in eBay's catalog, and you set ListIfNoProduct as false, it means you do not want eBay to list the item if UPC doesn't exist in eBay's catalog. In order to solve this issue, please do one of the following : 1. Specify true in your request so that eBay can list an item even though UPC doesn’t exist in our catalog. 2. Since is already marked for deprecation, do not send this node at all in the request. https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=5061
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
hi, Can you please paste the request xml that you are using so that we can take a look? Cheers!!!
10 |600

0 Likes"
dealsonallparts answered
US USD Description GTC FixedPriceItem Mechanicsburg PayPal edealstoday@gmail.com 99697 true Does not apply Samsung Does not apply 1 0 true 0 ShippingMethodStandard 0 0 0 0 ShippingMethodExpress 5.92 0 1 true Flat 19.89 1 MoneyBack Days_30 ReturnsAccepted Buyer 1000
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.