question

shalm-ole avatar image
0 Likes"
shalm-ole asked

Can't sell an item

Hi, I tried many times with different options to sell an item in the sandbox and every time I get the following error: "We're sorry, but we ran into a problem and can't publish your listing right now. Please try again later." Also the Preview doesn't show and instead the preview pane shows "There were too many redirects." The sandbox account is testuser_alsdf18763 it is linked with a verified paypal account.
sellingseller
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you check and let us know if you are still facing issues? Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dbaabode666 avatar image
0 Likes"
dbaabode666 answered
I have same issue, I have two account and I have the issue with both

Hi, Can you please provide the Sandbox UseriD's to take a look at? Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shalm-ole avatar image
0 Likes"
shalm-ole answered
I tried again and I still have the same problem.

Hi Shalm, Can you please try now and let us know if you are still facing the issue? I just changed your account type to a Business Account. Let see if that helps. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shalm-ole avatar image shalm-ole shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
Hey shrut, It works now, thanks for your help. I have another problem, I can't see any of my listings in my store, it always shows 0 listings. Can you please check it? In case you need it the store link is: http://stores.shop.sandbox.ebay.com/The-best-store
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi, Sorry for the late response. Have you created the Store Categories and selecting them while creating a lsiting?( if you are listing via the UI). Do let us know how you are trying to list. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
alexkoltun avatar image
0 Likes"
alexkoltun answered
I have the same issue, any help?

Hi, Can you please give us your Sandbox account ID ? I will take a look at and see if there is any issue. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shamb-man avatar image
0 Likes"
shamb-man answered
I have the same issue, any help? My Sandbox account Id - testuser_shambhuraje.,@Shambhuraje I have same issue => " We're sorry, but we ran into a problem and can't publish your listing right now. Please try again later." The sandbox account is => testuser_shambhuraje,I have same issue => " We're sorry, but we ran into a problem and can't publish your listing right now. Please try again later." The sandbox account is => testuser_shambhuraje

doua866 avatar image
0 Likes"
doua866 answered
My firm is having similar issues. We cannot post a new listing to the sandbox. We are not getting an error message. However, the "Continue" button seems to only reload the form rather than submitting it. User ID testuser_slc

mat2239_cfcqyt avatar image
0 Likes"
mat2239_cfcqyt answered
My team is also experiencing this. Is there a fix in the works?

Hi, Can you please provide us your sandbox userID? Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you all who have provided the sandbox userid test now and see if you have the issue? Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.