question

bogart2013chiusi avatar image
1 Like"
bogart2013chiusi asked ·

SetStoreCategories doesn't upload children

Good morning everyone, I'm using the webservices in .net and I'm trying to do the SetStoreCategory call. It works but only for first level of parents. Even if i add 1 parent with just 1 child, in my store i see only the parent. I've read on another topic around the internet that i have to do 1 call for every category level and for every parent that has children, but i'm really not sure of that because every "CustomCategory" has "ChildCategory" as shown [here][1] . Plus, i know that part of the call is async., so I'm wondering if i just have to wait, even if it sound strange because root categories are uploaded instantly. If someone know more about this and can help me it would be great.. Thanks in advance. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/SetStoreCategories.html#Request.StoreCategories.CustomCategory
setstorecategories
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.