question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

How can i get shipping cost of seller in case of international shipping?

I have sold one item and i have received amount "60.87" (49 - item price + 11.87 - shipping cost) as payment in my Paypal account. However when i try to get same order using GetOrders method of API i am getting total amount 77.31 (49 - item price + 28.31 - shipping cost). Why i am getting shipping cost 28.31 even if my shipping cost 11.87. InternationalPriorityShipping 28.31 following is link of question which is some what similar to mine and @atomsindustries answered that "extra shipping is charged to the customer to ship from the Ebay Global Shipping facility to their country." [getting-wrong-order-details-in-case-of-global-ship][1] so if this the case how can i get my(seller) shipping cost instead of what is paid by buyer in response from GetOrders method of API. [1]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/9762/getting-wrong-order-details-in-case-of-global-ship.html
shippingebay apishipping-details
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.