question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

GetOrders: When is an order ready to ship? (new payment process in DE/AT)

Hello eBay developers,

I got some questions to the new eBay payment process in DE/AT. How can I get the information that an order is ready to ship? (so the buyer paid the full order amount to eBay)

Does the order status "complete" implicit contain that the order is paid to eBay or should I make a request for notifications (ReadyToShip notification) related to an order? The easiest way would be requesting only the orders with the status "complete" and declaring them in the ERP system always as "ready to ship".

At last, is there a way to test the new order process? My three sandbox accounts don't use the new order process.

Best regards,

Benjamin Hemken

payment-deat-order
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
rekha.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
rekha.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·

Hello csbsoftware,

There has been a change in the timeline for the new payment process.  You can find more details here:

/developers/ebay/ebay-developer-product-updates

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.