question

dheeraj295 avatar image
0 Likes"
dheeraj295 asked ·

Not getting the carrier details and tracking number on eBay India using GetOrder

In sandbox and production mode on other site other then India, eBay send the carrier name and tracking number using GetOrder api call in [ShippingDetails] array like [ShippingDetails] => stdClass Object ( [SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber] => 191 [ShipmentTrackingDetails] => stdClass Object ( [ShippingCarrierUsed] => DHL [ShipmentTrackingNumber] => 75638787687658 ) ) But on eBay India, It does not return the ShipmentTrackingDetails array it send only [ShippingDetails] => stdClass Object ( [SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber] => 1234 ) is there any way other way to get tracking details ? Please help.
ebaytracking-numbercarrierindia
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Please send us the orderID and the GetOrders request that you are using. We can take a look at it and triage the issue. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
dheeraj295 avatar image dheeraj295 shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
GetOrders $params = array('Version' => 891, 'DetailLevel' => 'ReturnAll', 'Pagination' => array( 'EntriesPerPage' => '100', 'PageNumber' =>1), 'CreateTimeFrom' => $end_time, 'CreateTimeTo' => $current_date, 'OrderStatus'=>'Completed' ); $client->GetOrders($params); There is no order id on eBay India.eBay only provide the Paisapay ID and I can Identify the order by SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber
0 Likes 0 ·
dheeraj295 avatar image
0 Likes"
dheeraj295 answered ·
eBay reply me about this issue that : " It was nice talking to you and as we discussed it is not possible to retrieve Paisapay details through GetOrders call. Only PayPal transaction details like external transaction ID will be returned in GetOrders call. " But did not mentioned that, Is there any other way to get the Paisapay order details OR there is no way. Please reply @shrut_h Regards, Dheeraj
· 2 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Can you please respond to that ticket? We can better help you there. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
Hello, Thanks for the reply @shrut_h They just close the ticket after this message and not I am not able to reopen this ticket.
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I dont see any Tracking or Shipping Carried details added to this order at all. Once you add the Tracking Details either via the UI or the CompleteSale API Call : http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/CompleteSale.html , you will be able to get the Tracking information back in the GetOrder API response. Cheers!!!
· 1 · Share

Tracking number and courier name is added already through UI. See the screenshot of order details : ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/722-tracking-courier-details.jpg
0 Likes 0 ·
dheeraj295 avatar image
0 Likes"
dheeraj295 answered ·
@shrut_h Please reply. I have pasted my GetOrder request.
· 2 · Share

Hi Dheeraj, I dont see the complete request at all. Just paste the OrderID and We will take a look. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
Hello @shrut_h, This is the order id which I am getting by GetOrder eBay API. [OrderID] => 151546688807-1282536442005 Thanks,
0 Likes 0 ·
dheeraj295 avatar image
0 Likes"
dheeraj295 answered ·
GetOrders request is $params = array('Version' => 891, 'DetailLevel' => 'ReturnAll', 'Pagination' => array( 'EntriesPerPage' => '100', 'PageNumber' =>1), 'CreateTimeFrom' => $end_time, 'CreateTimeTo' => $current_date, 'OrderStatus'=>'Completed' ); $client->GetOrders($params); There is no order id on eBay India. eBay only provide the Paisapay ID and Also while GetOrder eBay does not send me PaisaPay ID, I am getting ExternalTransactionID and TransactionID but I dont know what is this I can not se these anywhere in my order details on eBay. I can detect the order by API call with SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber only. [ShippingDetails] => stdClass Object ( [SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber] => 190 )

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.