question

lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi asked

How can i complete the payment for buyers using eBay APIs?

I'm trying to simulate a sale in the sandbox platform, the web respones are very slow for the sandbox platform, there for i want to use eBay APIs. right now I'm using the PlaceOfferCall API in order to place an order. I'm getting back all the necessary notifications. I want to be able to complete the payment on this order, I allready have an paypal sandbox account for that. Is there any way to use eBay APIs in order to complete the payment? or should i integrate with Paypal API? is there any token that i should pass to Paypal in order to associate the payment with eBay ?
paypal-linking-issuepaypal-sandboxpaymentebay-paypal-sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ncseller06 avatar image
0 Likes"
ncseller06 answered
The PayPal API's allow a web page to redirect to the PayPal site and process a payment, among other things. I don't know of a way to process a payment like you're describing via the API.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi answered
The end results i want to get is 2 notifications from ebay. FixedPriceTransaction AuctionCheckoutComplete While using the web browser, Im getting both of them after redirected to paypal and preform the payment. I want to get both above notification by using eBay API. PlaceOfferCall api provide me the first notification, the question is how would i be able to get the second one?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.