question

lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi asked

Cannot using AddItemRequestType api anymore - Internal error to the application Error code 10007

I was using my program for a while to manage my store in ebay. Using Java SDK 921. ApiCall api = new ApiCall(m_apiContext); // Create a raw API request object and config it. AddItemRequestType req = new AddItemRequestType(); req.setItem(m_listingItem); // Execute the API call. AddItemResponseType resp; resp = (AddItemResponseType)api.execute(req); getting an internal exception with no details.. com.ebay.sdk.SdkSoapException: Internal error to the application. at com.ebay.sdk.SdkSoapException.fromSOAPFaultException(Unknown Source) at com.ebay.sdk.ApiCall.executeByApiName(Unknown Source) at com.ebay.sdk.ApiCall.execute(Unknown Source) ... ... Same thing when trying to verify the item: VerifyAddItemRequestType req = new VerifyAddItemRequestType(); req.setItem(m_listingItem); VerifyAddItemResponseType resp; resp = (VerifyAddItemResponseType)api.execute(req); here is the information: S:Envelope xmlns:S=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">; ***my token*** 921 CH USD test 1.0 Sorry, we cant accept the offer, please contact us for more details 5.0 GTC FixedPriceItem GuangZhou 3201 10 10.0 true Featured Vendor 1000 5204441000 5204439000 5204440000 [INFO ] 2015-07-24 09:00:25,123 Response Message: Length=713 [INFO ] 2015-07-24 09:00:25,123 ns1:Server Internal error to the application. http://www.ebay.com/ws/websvc/eBayAPI 10007 Error Internal error to the application. how can i check that the API is working correctly ?
api-probleminternal server errorinternal-error-to-the-appapi-store-itemsapi-additem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi lightingroi, This issue has been resolved if it happened in Sandbox environment. Please let us know if you are still running into the error. Best Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.