question

coopaupau avatar image
1 Like"
coopaupau asked ·

"eBay - " added to Sender in messaging calls

You have broken something in the messaging calls. In GetMyMessages response. Sender has "eBay - " at the start, instead of just having their username. This causes loads of problems. Yet another reason why you should include the EIASToken in the messaging calls.
getmymessages
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi Yes, we are aware of this issue, and the issue has been reported to the engineering team. I'll let you know as soon as this is fixed. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

coopaupau avatar image
0 Likes"
coopaupau answered ·
I'm guessing this is fixed now? I had to do a workaround to remove "eBay - " anyway because it was causing too much havoc. How much would it cost to get EIASToken or some other unique identifier to be used in all eBay calls to do with orders and messages?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.