question

sandman21dan avatar image
0 Likes"
sandman21dan asked ·

Seems like No duration value is valid for Classified Ad, Car listing

Hello, I'm trying to list a Car as a classified ad listing, using the AddItem call, I'm closely following the sample [here][1] However, seems like no valid listing duration is valid, from Days_1 to Days_30 to GTC, also, using GetCategoryFeatures for The category I picked doesn't seem to return anything useful on the ListingValues node, (basically all I get back from this call, with many different options and categories is: ``) which doesn't help on finding a proper value for this call. This is the full call I'm Making:
`

myToken

en_US
   High

html description

http://www.mysite.com/images/BVF261Y.JPG

true

GB

GBP

true

Days_30

LeadGeneration

ClassifiedAd

NW10 5ES

ReturnsAccepted

Days_14

Unused and unopened within 14 days. By unused we mean not used. Not suitable or I changed my mind after I used it will not be accepted. If used we will not accept a return except where the item is faulty. If a returned faulty item proves not to be faulty or has been used or set up incorrectly, then item will be returned to the sender at their cost. A full refund will be issued within 3 days of receipt of the item (but not the postage either way). The method of refund will be a reversal of the original payment. Paid by Paypal, refund by Paypal, paid by cheque refund by cheque, etc..

Buyer

UK

`
Thanks for your help! I'm really clueless about this one, been listing through the API for over a year and never came with a strange issue like this. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Reference/ebay/AddItem.html#sampleclassified
additemdurationcarclassifiedcategories motors
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.