question

livehybrid avatar image
0 Likes"
livehybrid asked

Request failing first time, working second? (FTS)

Hi folks, Im having some issues uploading files with FileTransferService. I create a job using BulkDataExchange, and then upload the file...most of the time it will fail first time, usually with: 11002 Security Error System Authentication failed : The token does not exist, the user must complete the Auth & Auth sign in process to generate token. Authentication The token does not exist, the user must complete the Auth & Auth sign in process to generate token. When I resend the EXACT same request (I'm using Fiddler to catch the requests and responses) - it works.. Success 1.1.0 2015-07-16T22:24:29.807Z Also - The BulkDataExchange works perfectly first time, every time. I use this for viewing jobs, aborting broken jobs and creating new jobs etc...no issues...using the same methods and the same tokens... Any ideas why it might always fail the first time? Sometimes I do see a slightly different error: Failure 2 Marketplace Error Application File Reference Id is invalid FileTransfer 1.1.0 2015-07-16T22:13:27.159Z Again..I'm using the exact same XML file and process every single time... Ive tried with a new token and still having the same issues (although I think it worked first time...) Thanks! Will
tokenfiletransferservice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.