question

frankiesfastship avatar image
0 Likes"
frankiesfastship asked

change sales tax

I wanted to use the sdk to revise some listing and set the sales tax, but I have not had much luck figuring it out. I have tried the following, but am lost: public void setCASalesTaxActiveListings()throws Exception{ ApiContext apiContext = getApiContext(); ApiLogging apiLogging = new ApiLogging(); apiContext.setApiLogging(apiLogging); List activeItems=getActiveListedItems(); ReviseItemCall reviseItemCall=new ReviseItemCall(apiContext); SalesTaxType salesTaxType=new SalesTaxType(); salesTaxType.setSalesTaxPercent((float)8); salesTaxType.setSalesTaxState("CA"); for(ItemType item:activeItems){ if(item.getShippingDetails().getSalesTax().getSalesTaxState()==null){ String itemID=item.getItemID(); item.getShippingDetails().setSalesTax(salesTaxType); try { reviseItemCall.setItemToBeRevised(item); } catch (Exception e) { System.out.println(e.getMessage()); } } } }
reviseitemsdk-java
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, What is the error that you are getting? It would be great if you can log the request and the response xml that send and get . This will help us figure out what the issue is. Cheers!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.