question

unlockphoneservice avatar image
0 Likes"
unlockphoneservice asked ·

Cancel an order and refund the buyer

Hi Guys, I want to cancel an order and refund the buyer using the eBay API. The user already paid for the item but want to cancel the transaction. I know with the AddDisputeCall call in the Trading API you can add a dispute (not what I want but this is the only way I found) with the following combination: DisputeExplanationCodeType.TRANSACTION_MUTUALLY_CANCELED and DisputeExplanationCodeType.BUYER_PURCHASING_MISTAKE But now I want to refund the buyer. What call should I use for that approach? I dont want this impact in my seller ranking Please help
apiebaytransactionsrefund
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
njsmith49423 avatar image
0 Likes"
njsmith49423 answered ·
I'd recommend looking at the new "Post Sale API" in the documentation. It has an approve cancellation function that I believe handles the return automatically as part of the cancellation.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.