question

sportauspuff-shop avatar image
0 Likes"
sportauspuff-shop asked ·

Update Brand & BrandMPN

Hi everybody! I have problem while updating my listing with trading API. Brand that I updating does not exist in Ebay Catalog and i making request like this : 350423813544 FOX Sportauspuff HO044003-055 FOX Sportauspuff HO044003-055 ItemSpecific thanks
trading apimpnbrand
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You should not specify Brand in the ProductListingDetails Container when there is no Catalog item present in eBay. Please specify it in the ItemSpecifics container : MPN HO044003-055 Brand FOX Sportauspuff I hope this helps. Cheers!!!
· 3 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi shrut_h Could you please give us another sample request on variation items? Best Regards Eric
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi, You would specify the Brand only once at the item level in the ItemSpecifics container for both a single SKU or a MSKU item( multi-variation). Hope that makes sense. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
lth1992 avatar image lth1992 shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
Hi shrut_h, Thanks for reply, but when I did just as you said specify Brand in ItemSpecifiesc with Name/Value combination. When I adding MPN to each variation items. Does the MPN should put into VariationSpecifics with a new NameValueList/ Name&Value combination? If my thinking is correct why I still getting error: 1. Requires Unique Variation Specifics and Item Specifics., Variations Specifics and Item Specifics entered for a Multi-SKU item should be different. 2. Variation specifics can't be changed, Variation specifics can't be changed in restricted revise Best Regards Eric
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.