question

turkeau2015 avatar image
0 Likes"
turkeau2015 asked

Unable to create store in sandbox

Trying to register a basic store and can't get past this page: http://www.subs.sandbox.ebay.com/stores/select/basic Pressing on the Continue button has no effect. Please advise.
sandbox-ebay-store
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

inspireddesigns0 avatar image
0 Likes"
inspireddesigns0 answered
I have been having the same problem for a couple of days now. Could you please take a look at this process, and get it working.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

inspireddesigns0 avatar image
1 Like"
inspireddesigns0 answered
Ahah.. The page seems to have changed today. Now get subscriptions options and the option to create a store. When I enter the New store name and press continue I get the page saying "We will be back soon". Just wondering If I paid for a couple of hours of support, would this problem that must be affecting other users be rectified ? Looking forward to your speedy response :)
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.