question

syntek7372 avatar image
0 Likes"
syntek7372 asked

Is there an equivalent to Amazon MWS "Update" Operation?

Hello, I'm coming over from Amazon MWS and am wondering if there is an equivalent operation to "Update" on Amazon MWS which automatically adds an item if it doesn't exist, or updates it if it does. This is convenient since I don't have to maintain additional records or perform additional checks to first ensure that an item was not already added before adding it, or to make sure that an item is already added before updating it. Is there such a simple mechanism available in the eBay APIs? Or is it perhaps the case that eBay doesn't care if I send over the entire product listing each time, rather than only those that were added or updated? Thanks in advance for your help!
amazonamazon mwsupdate operation
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
syntek7372 avatar image
0 Likes"
syntek7372 answered
So I learned that if I use SKUs for fixed price items, then duplicate listings shouldn't be an issue.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.