question

diego.vieira avatar image
0 Likes"
diego.vieira asked

Forgot password not working

When I click the forgot password on sandbox I get a blank page. Does that feature is meant to work? Thanks
forgot password
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi Forgot password feature is not yet supported in sandbox. Please share the username and password you want me to re-set(in a private message), and I can re-set it for you. Thanks
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

snowjoe_factory_outlet avatar image
0 Likes"
snowjoe_factory_outlet answered
Hi, I have the same issue, could you help me to reset the password of these test users? @vijayta.developersupport @shulmani_developer.support testuser_snowjoe, testuser_snowjoeseller, testuser_snowjoebuyer Thanks
10 |600

for-ct4ob3 avatar image
0 Likes"
for-ct4ob3 answered

My user is amaraforoutan@gmail.com pass: 909Sharm#

I have an issue with resetting a new password after I followed the instruction the reset button is still in gray color with no error message. What can I do to get help?

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.