question

ivent.ivent avatar image
0 Likes"
ivent.ivent asked

Product isn't listed on ebay account

Product isn't listed on ebay account. Please I have a NEW ebay account with feedback 0 and i tried to list two products "Good Morning Snore Solution Single Device (On Sale! Reg 129.94)" and "Good Morning Snore Solution Family Pack (On Sale! Reg 169.94)" but ebay only allows me to list the first product and show me this error for the second "The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy. (240)" Well i don't understand this error because there are so many possibilities. I tried to list those products on ebay sandbox account with feedback 0 and ebay allows me to list both so do you think i am broking an ebay constraint? Why i can't list the second product? What constraint am i breaking?
sandboxitems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you please provide me the request so that I can take a look at it? Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.