question

spike3006 avatar image
1 Like"
spike3006 asked

No EndItem / AddItem Possible

Hello From Germany, are there more People around which are having issues with ending or adding Items in the Sandbox ? Since Friday (26.06.2015) i can not add or end any of the items. The Response of an request is HTTP Code: 200, but Content-Length: 0. So, there couldn't be any code Error in my Application. If I try to end an FixedPrice auction on sandbox.ebay.com the error message is: Item cannot be processed or relisted due to a system error. -> Has to be a problem on ebay server side.
trading apiaddfixedpriceitemerror-sandboxendfixedpriceitem
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Are you still facing issues? What site are you trying to list on? Do let us know. We can try to reproduce the issue. Cheers
0 Likes 0 ·
Thanks for your comment. I am still having issues. SiteId 77 (Germany). Now the "GetSellerList" API Call returns "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable " and API Call "AddFixedPriceItem" runs on a timeout.
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi, Is it in Sandbox that you are trying? Sandbox currently is having some issues. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
spike3006 avatar image
0 Likes"
spike3006 answered
The problem has been solved
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.