question

mymediawelt_de avatar image
0 Likes"
mymediawelt_de asked ·

paid hour not showing

Hi I've bought an hour of support time but it is not showing in my support account. Is there a way to contact the developer section about this?
developernotpaidhourshowing
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

*mm19* avatar image
0 Likes"
*mm19* answered ·
Having same problem - paid for an hour at $75 and its not showing in the system. I cant raise a ticket please help: will try and activate support aswell and hopefuly get a reply here user ID: mm19
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi charmsasyoulike, I sincerely apologize for the delay in responding. According to our system, the support hour you purchased on 3/8/2016 has been successfully recorded in eBay. However; support hour information is temporarily unavailable, hence it is not showing up in your support account. That being said, you should be able to file support tickets via your developer account urvashi21( you will need to activate support if you have not done so). Best Regards,
·

charmsasyoulike avatar image
0 Likes"
charmsasyoulike answered ·
** Should have said "real bad"
·

0 Likes"
zhuowei from Ebay posted on Mar-11 that they are looking into it. They NEVER replied, and NEVER fixed it .. Now when I look into the account, the $75 that paid is GONE .. Just vanished. This is read bad, even if I pay $75, there is NOT EVEN a phone to contact, direct email to reply to , very sorry state of affair. Please RESPOND .. Thanks Paul
·

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi charmsasyoulike, We are looking into it and will update you as soon as we have a solution. Regards,
·

0 Likes"
developer login = urvashi21
·

0 Likes"
Today on Mar 8 2016 at 2:45 PM EST, I've bought an hour of support time but it is not showing in my support account. Is there a way to contact the developer section about this ? Please help !!
·

0 Likes"
Today on Mar 8 2016 at 2:45 PM EST, I've bought an hour of support time but it is not showing in my support account. Is there a way to contact the developer section about this ? Please help !!
·

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi Can you please share your developer login-id ? Thanks
· 1 ·

Hi can you take a look at ID MM19 , having the same issue with no paid hours showing after make $75 payment. Thanks @ devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com @devanathan.developersupport
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.