question

the_mike_21 avatar image
0 Likes"
the_mike_21 asked

AddItem and AddFixedPriceItem return "Service Unavailable"

With *__AddItem__* and *__AddFixedPriceItem__* calls I get no response: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable, every other call works fine. I'm using **ebayr** gem and **Ruby on Rails**, but I've tested this even with **Postman** for Chrome: same result. Are you experiencing the same issues?
addfixedpriceitemadditemservice unavailable
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

toypro_germany avatar image
0 Likes"
toypro_germany answered
Just, tried and added a new product using the AddFixedPriceItem method. Maybe it has been fixed but for me it's working.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davidtsadler avatar image
1 Like"
davidtsadler answered
Getting the same issue as well. Also looks like we are not the only ones. https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/12351/addfixedpriceitem-down.html

abatwara avatar image
0 Likes"
abatwara answered
I'm getting error 10007 when I'm using AddFixedPriceItem API in the sandbox. Can anyone help? I'm using the default API test tool where everything is pre-populated. The only change I did is paypal email id. Of course my own keys and user token. Thanks Ashish

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.