question

daninerose avatar image
0 Likes"
daninerose asked ·

Requirements to become a developers programmer

What are the requirements to get involved in the developers program? I can not find it anywhere- I am very interested in doing all this- Enjoy your posts and reading around here and started filling out Application but didn't have all the information yet to fill in certain sections- Thanks for taking the time to help me figure this all out.
finding apideveloper-account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anto_06_2011 avatar image
0 Likes"
anto_06_2011 answered ·
Hi! I'm starting to develop for my company some interfaces using Ebay API... But at this time I'm only registered to ebay with my account both as selller account and developer, How can I test some interfaces without having a store yet? I would only try to get products, insert and manage some data thanks a lot! I apologize for doubts

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Unless things have changed recently (perhaps they might have), I don't think you need to get accepted into the eBay Dev Program. Just register & create your account, get your API keys, and dive right in making API calls. At least that's how it worked for many years. If you want to raise your daily API call limit (after you've built your app and tested it, and want to release it to live users), that will require getting approved - the Compatible Application Check process.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.