question

vinyl_digital avatar image
0 Likes"
vinyl_digital asked ·

Product Identifiers - required by 29th June - live chat

1) Where is the free live chat ebay promised to offer today on https://go.developer.ebay.com/ I only will be send to the live chat / purchase houres page and there is no option for a free chat! 2) I added the EAN in ProductListingDetails container, but I do not provide Brand/MPN at moment. 2.1) Must I provide BRAND/MPN? 2.2) Which values should I take for music articles? label, catno? or artist, album? or something else? 3) I get warning no.: "RequestError: Warning (21916689) No product found for ProductListingDetails.BLAAA" So the EAN/UPC is not in ebays catalogue at moment. FYI: In the Category I'm listing is no possibility to add a catalogue product: music->vinyl->.... 3.1) can I ignore this warning? I'm not trying to do a catalogue based listing and provide all item fields which are required. Hope to hear a few answers.... THX!
eanupcmpnbrandbrandmpnproduct identifiers29th junefree live chatlive chat
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

the chat was available today: thx to ebay support team
0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi , I hope your issue got resolved via the chat. Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.