question

twocrazycacti avatar image
0 Likes"
twocrazycacti asked ·

GetOrders API only returns multiple line item orders

I'm using and to get orders but it only returns multiple line item orders. Tried changing the to all from completed and that didn't make any difference. I have many orders during the time period I'm trying so it should be returning some single line item orders.
getorderssingle item ordersmultiple item orders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
twocrazycacti answered ·
I just realized that I needed to up my version number and now it's working.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
twocrazycacti answered ·
sellerID: twocrazycacti itemid: 321571526620 And for the request I'm using, do you mean the exact request I'm sending to ebay? Thank you!

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you please give us the below info: - the sellerID, - the request that you are using and - the singlelineItemID that you are expecting We can then take a look at this issue and let you know if it is an issue. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.