question

nver4009 avatar image
0 Likes"
nver4009 asked ·

GetSellerListCall is not returning all Items Information !!

Hi All !!, Here is my code - GetSellerListCall gslc = new GetSellerListCall(apiContext); Calendar tillnow = Calendar.getInstance(); Calendar monthBefore = Calendar.getInstance(); monthBefore.add(Calendar.DATE, -120); gslc.setStartTimeFilter(new TimeFilter(monthBefore, tillnow)); gslc.setGranularityLevel(GranularityLevelCodeType.FINE); ItemType[] items = gslc.getEntireSellerList(); I am trying to get All the Active Items associated to Seller which is 5935 . but it return only 3681 record only. why?
trading apigetsellerlist
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
davidmills02 avatar image
0 Likes"
davidmills02 answered ·
It would appear from checking my returned list to the active listings on the website, that items with GTC as the listing time, are ignored by the GetSellerList Call - did you find a solution to retrieving a full list of all items?
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No, I didn't find any solution yet.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.