question

shlomikalfaid avatar image
0 Likes"
shlomikalfaid asked ·

findItemsAdvanced->itemFilter->AvailableTo ERROR -> Filter is set to 'IL' and 'WorldWide', Excluding IL is retrieved!

Hi, I'm using findItemsAdvanced API call to get my search going and i'm trying to limit it to results that are available to be shipped to Israel by adding a filter - 'AvailableTo' with a value of 'IL'. It seems to retrieve results that are set to 'WorldWide' shipping but the actual product states shipping exclusions and 'Israel' is in that list. Any solution other then calling 'GetShippingInfo' for each item on the search results? Thanks in advance.
finditemsadvancedshippingavailableto
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Multiple calls and filtering on your end is the workaround if it isn't working as expected. And report the bug. eBay has the Global Shipping program now. This issue might be related.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
shlomikalfaid answered ·
@clickprime So what do you suggest in order to get a search running and retrieving only items that are truly available to IL?! findItemsAdvanced followed by GetMultipleItems to filter results?!

0 Likes"
shlomikalfaid answered ·
@clickprime Thanks for your reply man but according to that: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/finding/CallRef/findItemsAdvanced.html it should support it. Any solution for the search?! Otherwise i have to run multiple calls to get my results in order.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Finding doesn't support the exclude list. It is available from Shopping GetSingleItem/GetMultipleItems.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.