question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Sandbox Down?

Began working on an application a few weeks back, and had to put it on hold when the sandbox authentication site stopped responding after the test user approved the application for use with their eBay account. I get back an error 500 and cannot proceed. Also, when logging into the sandbox account, I receive an error message stating that "not all features are available". 

Is this common with the sandbox? How quickly are these things typically resolved? And, is there anywhere I can escalate this to?

Thanks!

--Adam

sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bmck316 avatar image
0 Likes"
bmck316 answered ·

Judging from the day that you posted, the sandbox may have been down for weekly maintenance. IDK but that seems to me to fit what you're saying more so than the error linked.

/content/weekly-sandbox-maintenance-wednesdays-2000-2200-pst

General status information can be found here:

/developers/ebay/documentation-tools/site-status

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rekha.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
rekha.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·

Hi Adam,

There is an issue with incorrect headers and therefore not being able to login or operate in the Sandbox.  You can track the issue here:
/content/improper-header-links-us-sandbox

There are some feature limitations in the sandbox and you can view them here:
https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=684

If you have specific issues, you can report them here:
http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx#reportbug

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.