question

elitemastereric avatar image
0 Likes"
elitemastereric asked

Cannot Set Application Type to Desktop

I am currently following this official tutorial to create a desktop client application through the XML API: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/HowTo/Tokens/GettingTokens.html Under Step 5, the guide reads: Under Manage Your RuNames, he clicks Show Details for the new RuName. This opens the form where he sets up application consent details: Application Type: Specify whether your application is web-based and has a URL to which you would like your users returned after they consent, or is a desktop application without a URL. However, the actual RuName details form only allows me to create a Web Based application, which I do not want. Is there a setting I need to change to allow this? Is it the browser I'm currently using (Firefox 38, latest version)? Am I simply unable to use desktop-based applications for some reason?
sandboxaccountruname
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.